Quick post!! Whipped this up in like 5 minutes flat. So stupid easy & healthy. I shoot for easy recipes when doing my meal prep for the week. I try to cook a lot on Sundays to eliminate some of the kitchen time during the week. This makes 4 generous servings if you’re a piggy like me, could be 5.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 lb Trader Joe’s All Natural Ground Turkey
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons Red Mill almond flour
- 1/2 can Trader Joe’s diced no-salt-added Organic Tomatoes
- 1 can Trader Joe’s Sliced Black Olives
- 1/4 chopped Yellow Onion
- Generous dash of Italian Seasoning, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
I mixed all ingredients at once in a Pyrex bread loaf pan and thoroughly mixed it with my hands. I baked it in the oven for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
Each serving has 286 calories; 18 g’s of Fat; 8 g’s of Carbs; 25 g’s of Protein.